Monday 7 January 2019

Landscape Photography in Maui

maui_1

I had the pleasure of visiting Maui for a short vacation this past holiday season. Maui is the second largest island by land area in the Hawaiian archipelago. The island is known for its beautiful beaches and tropical landscapes. Prior to my trip I did some research on the types of images I could expect to capture on this island paradise; I saw a lot of wide-angle landscapes around dusk and dawn. As such, I decided to bring my Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8G and Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G lenses and a travel tripod. It is important to pack lightly when you are traveling. Please enjoy this small sample of landscape images from different locations on Maui.



from Photography Life https://photographylife.com/landscape-photography-in-maui#utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=landscape-photography-in-maui

No comments:

Post a Comment