Friday 25 January 2019

How to Photograph a Lunar Eclipse

Total Lunar Eclipse Phases

Every so often the Moon falls into the shadows of the Earth, resulting in a lunar eclipse. Although lunar eclipses take place more often than solar eclipses, you might still want to experience watching and potentially photographing this somewhat rare and stunningly beautiful phenomenon. I have been taking pictures of both partial and total lunar eclipses for a number of years now and I decided to document my experiences and the challenges I encountered for the benefit of our readers. In this article, I will do my best to explain how to photograph a lunar eclipse in detail.



from Photography Life https://photographylife.com/landscapes/how-to-photograph-a-lunar-eclipse#utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=how-to-photograph-a-lunar-eclipse

No comments:

Post a Comment