Tuesday 1 May 2018

Photographing Gloomy Paris

Paris Bridge

Paris is the most gloomy city on Earth. Now I can see how that statement may be controversial, so to those who disagree, I concede the following: Paris is the most beautiful city on Earth. With that off my chest, I should also clarify that the word ‘gloomy’ here is used in the context of weather only. Paris is always alive, always upbeat. But in the winter months, it can be gray, cloudy and rainy and it can stay like that for many many days. In the absence of clear blue or partly cloudy skies, taking interesting cityscapes becomes challenging. In this essay, I discuss some of ways I tried to overcome these challenges and come up with (what I hope are) interesting shots.

[Read More...]

The post Photographing Gloomy Paris appeared first on Photography Life.



from Photography Life https://photographylife.com/what-to-photograph-in-paris#utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=what-to-photograph-in-paris

No comments:

Post a Comment