Monday 23 May 2016

How Am I Doing? Help Me Make This Place Better!

taking a survey

Hi all,

Just a short post today. Every six months I like to survey the community to get a sense of what’s working and what’s not. After all, I work for you and, as the site has grown from being just a personal blog, checking in lets me prioritize improvements and understand what you like and how you feel.

Over the years, your feedback has led to many useful improvements:

  • the introduction of the forums
  • the introduction of destination guides
  • the site’s current design
  • better navigation
  • a “start here” page
  • the addition of regular columnists
  • and much, much more.

I would appreciate it if you filled out this 10-question survey. It will take only five minutes of your time and I take these responses very seriously! Your feedback makes this website and community better!

Click here to take this five-minute survey!

These surveys are incredibly important to me, as I greatly value your feedback.

So please take five minutes and tell me what you like or what changes you would like to see! Be brutally honest. I won’t be hurt.

Thank you!

– Matt

The post How Am I Doing? Help Me Make This Place Better! appeared first on Nomadic Matt's Travel Site.



from Nomadic Matt's Travel Site http://www.nomadicmatt.com/travel-blogs/help-make-place-better/

No comments:

Post a Comment